Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Want Kyle Rayner, not Hal Jordan.


They're still writing about Aquaman and his cohorts?

I never liked them.

Tempest returns in this Blackest Night tie-in. I actually haven't read Blackest Night but some of my friends say it should be good.

I love that Raven's still in the Titans. She could have gone on to bigger and better things, but she didn't. She even oculd have just dropped out of the Titans and stayed in high school full time, but no. She didn't. God, I love her.

So, apparently, Blackest Night is about a prophecy or something involving the Green Lantern Corps and Hal Jordan, my least favorite Lantern. Oh, wait, no, that's Guy Gardner. I do love Kyle Rayner though.

Blackest Night is highly anticipated and it actually came out on the 15th, so I'm going to attempt to find it at Big Monkey.

Good luck handling the Titans and the Corps.

No comments: