Monday, July 27, 2009

Batman and Robin...Minus the True Batman


IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT!

Dick Grayson is one of my all-time favorite DC Characters. I really love him! But I hate reading the newest Batman and Robin series, because, as much as I love Nightwing, I love Batman more.

As another comic blogger has stated, there is the old "different personalities" dynamic between Dick and Damian, which a Dick and Tim combo would lack, as they are more like brothers.

But Damian gets to me. I didn't like him in Batman and Son or Battle for the Cowl. He's just annoying. And I really like Tim.

So, don't get me wrong, it's a good series, but I really hate reading it (but I do anyway).

So, Batman and Robin #3 is coming out soon and, yes, I'm going to buy it.

Recap and Review!: "Batman" and "Robin" are up against the Circus of Strange, which are pulling a Gotham-City-Psychopath move and attempting to kill them. There's this guy named Professor Pyg, and they have to defeat him too. But! There's this scarlet hooded person hanging around in the shadows in the upcoming issue. Funny, I swear there's been a red-hooded person in the Batman stories before...*cough*RedHood*cough

Plus, I hate the cover art for this one.

No comments: