Thursday, August 27, 2009

JSA Classified #15 - A Game of Chance?


Not sure if this is new or not, but I'm putting it under that because I just got it.

I don't follow the JSA. Actually, I don't think any of us here at Haphazard Heroines follows them. Sure, there are some great characters, but why read JSA when you can have JLA?

My thinking exactly.

I liked this issue. It was comprehensive with several issues being cleared up at one time. We see Gypsy forced out of her body, Wildcat acting with no morals and showing how good he really is, and some insecurities of both Stargirl and Vixen. And even some anxious Green Lantern stuff.

It wasn't good though. There wasn't much flexibility, but they couldn't really go anywhere, being under mind control and all. It's not particuralry thrilling or anything, but I liked the characters and how they were portrayed.

No review for this one, just a statement that it was enjoyable but I probably wouldn't read it again.

3/5.

No comments: