Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Final Crisis - The End of Batman?

Finally got my hands on a copy of FINAL CRISIS. I was lucky; It was somehow just sitting on a table in Barnes and Noble when I went in there last week so, of course, I had to have it.

I didn't like it.

At all.

And not just the fact that BATMAN FREAKING DIES.

No.

It was kind of boring and I didn't understand some of it. No me gusta.

The drawing was great though and I always love reading Grant Morrison. Not so much this time, though.

Read this if you want what I'm sure will be a more enlightening and interesting review: FINAL CRISIS REVIEW

My hat's tipped to you, Bat-guano, for sacrificing yourself. May Superman fall in your presence when you return (because why the hell wouldn't they bring Batman back? He's the best of them all!)


No comments: